Pascal Reynaud IP/IT lawyer
Member of the Strasbourg bar, with a PHD in law, I advise companies and individuals operating in the areas of the digital economy and arts .
My main activities concerning French law are :
- Industrial property : trademark registration, contracts and licensing, infringement, domain name;
- Copyright and more generally arts law;
- E-Business and M-Business : distance selling online, terms and conditions, e-reputation;
- Computers and digital networks : IT contracts, software; host & ISP, maintenance and warranty.
- Media and Press law : audiovisual communication, image rights, journalism;
- Gaming and gambling : games of chance, poker, betting , casino, skill games , sweepstakes;
I give training for :
- The Business School of Strasbourg EM (Master 2 E-Marketing)
- The faculty of Law of Strasbourg (M2 e business Law & M2 Digital Economy)
- Master 2 Publisher (Faculty of literature of Strasbourg) ,
- High School of Arts of the Rhine (HEAR),
- And in the context of vocational training for SFT (National Union of Professional Translators).
I usually work with ATHENA
law firm (www.athena-avocats.fr), especially for tax and corporate law matters.
Do not hesitate to contact me for further information in english :
- tel. 00 33 3 88 38 39 58